Requirements for Hajj and Umrah
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Canada.
- Valid passport for at least 6 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each applicant.
- A roundtrip ticket to and from Saudi Arabia with a confirmed reservation.
- A completed and signed visa application.
- 2 passport size photographs (4cm x 6cm) with white background for Hajj and 2 photos for Umrah.
- A stamped Immunization Card showing vaccination against Meningitis (one dose of ACYW135 vaccine) for adults. Meningitis and POLIO record for children under 15 years old. Two doses of (A) vaccine (1 to 2 months between each dose for children ages 3-24 months).
- Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship ( Notarized marriage certificate for married couples and notarized long birth certificates for children indicating names of both parents.
- For married women traveling alone, the following is required: A letter from Mahram signed and stamped by notary.
- A copy of ID showing signature of Mahram ( passport or driver license ).
- For single, divorced or widow women, the following is required:
- A letter from legal Maharm that must be signed and stamped by notary.
- A copy of ID showing signature of Maharam ( passport or driver license )